Circles of Wellness
With a wide range of services available, including manicures, pedicures, hair styling, and massages, you’ll experience complete relaxation, comfort, and rejuvenation. There’s a circular relaxation lounge with showers. Eleven treatment rooms, including two couples’ retreats. And a full-service beauty salon for both men and women.
Designed by famed architect Robert D. Henry, the 12,000 square foot spa is an ultra-modern facility meant to fulfill every need. A modern day Fountain of Youth, located within the gates of the King & Bear community. To learn more, visit their website or call (904)940-7800.
One Of Florida's Top Day Spas.
More Than Escape, It's A Destination.
A Modern Day Fountain of Youth, Conveniently Located Inside The King & Bear
Circles of Wellness
955 Registry Boulevard
St. Augustine, Florida 32092
Your requests have been heard! Circles of Wellness is happy to announce resident-only events and weekly specials for King & Bear and Northwest Residential residents!
*Resident-only specials and events pertain to the following communities:
King and Bear, Royal Pines, Turnberry, Saint Andrews, The Residences, Laterra, Laterra Links, Isles of the World, Cottages of Glenmoor, Greenside, & Westminster.
Once you opt in, you will receive this week’s resident special!
Resident Wellness Promos
Receive a FREE $25 gift card towards a treatment of $100 or more on your first visit! *Gift card not to be combined with weekly resident specials.
Reserve your appointment
by August 1st
a FREE Gift
*while supplies last.
Circles of Wellness is Open and Staying Safe
Here at Circles of Wellness we wanted to take a few moments to share the precautions and protocols we are following to keep you safe. Your wellbeing is our utmost priority.
Clean & Disinfect
• Disinfected weekly with Electrostatic Disinfecting Spray. This process sprays a disinfectant solution charged with electrostatics to wrap surfaces and is 100% effective in killing germs and viruses including the Coronavirus.
• Disinfecting high-touch points throughout the day, and each night.
• Each treatment room is thoroughly disinfected between every treatment, and we have extended clean-up time between treatments to ensure proper sanitation.
• Only EPA approved disinfectants are used.
• Experiences are staggered to help ensure social distancing guidelines are being followed.
Sanitizing Stations & Hand Washing
• Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the facility.
• Team Members are required to wash their hands before and after Guests and follow CDC guidelines.
A symptom check has been added to the check-in process
• All Guests and Team Members will be required to have their temperature taken upon arrival.
Personal Protective Equipment
• All Team Members and Guests are required to wear a mask at all times. During your experience, your Team Member will wear a mask and gloves.
Opening Allowed – Phase 2
• According to Florida’s Governor, Ron DeSantis, personal services resumed effective June during phase 2 of Florida reopening. This includes but not limited to; tattoo parlors, acupuncture establishments, tanning salons and massage establishments may operate while adhering to guidelines from the Florida Department of Health.